Subject: DPO registreerimine
From: "Nemitz, Henri-Maximilian" <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info"
Cc: "Neubusch, Eva Maria" <[email-masked]>,Schröder, Christian <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2024 17:04:29 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Lugupeetud härra või proua,

Soovin registreerida DPO nii Zimmer GmbH kui ka Zimmer Inc. jaoks. Palun
lisage kogu nõutav teave, samuti asjaomane volikiri ja tõend minu
allkirjade kohta.

Oleksin tänulik, kui saaksin registreerimise kohta kinnituse.

Tänan teid eelnevalt teie abi eest.

Lugupidamisega,

Henri Nemitz

Henri Nemitz

Scientific Assistant

 <https://www.orrick.com/> Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
Lenbachplatz 6
80333 Munich
Germany

<https://www.orrick.com/api/sitecore/PersonnelPage/vcard?personnelGuid=849
85A9C-F190-4A2E-9D93-F7AE18DFF5B8>

T +49 89 383980 309
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.orrick.com/>  <http://www.orrick.com/>
<http://www.orrick.com/>

Follow Orrick Germany on
<https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/orrick-germany%20> linkedin and
<https://twitter.com/OrrickGermany> twitter

Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership
under the laws of the U.S. State of California, registered with the
Secretary of State, State of California, Sacramento California
(Registration No. 201996243002). The personal liability of the partners is
limited.

Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP ist eine Partnerschaft mit beschränkter
Haftung nach dem Recht des US-Staates Kalifornien, eingetragen beim
Secretary of State, State of California, Sacramento California
(Registrierungs-Nr. 201996243002). Die persönliche Haftung der Partner ist
beschränkt.

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT | This e-mail is meant for only the intended recipient
of the transmission, and may be a communication privileged by law. If you
received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please
notify us immediately of the error by return e-mail and please delete this
message from your system. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

For more information about Orrick, please visit  <http://www.orrick.com/>
http://www.orrick.com.

In the course of our business relationship, we may collect, store and
transfer information about you. Please see our privacy policy at
https://www.orrick.com/Privacy-Policy to learn about how we use this
information.

Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership
under the laws of the U.S. State of California, registered with the
Secretary of State, State of California, Sacramento California
(Registration No. 201996243002). The personal liability of the partners is
limited.

Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP ist eine Partnerschaft mit beschränkter
Haftung nach dem Recht des US-Staates Kalifornien, eingetragen beim
Secretary of State, State of California, Sacramento California
(Registrierungs-Nr. 201996243002). Die persönliche Haftung der Partner ist
beschränkt.

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT | This e-mail is meant for only the intended recipient
of the transmission, and may be a communication privileged by law. If you
received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please
notify us immediately of the error by return e-mail and please delete this
message from your system. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

For more information about Orrick, please visit  <http://www.orrick.com/>
http://www.orrick.com.

In the course of our business relationship, we may collect, store and
transfer information about you. Please see our privacy policy at
https://www.orrick.com/Privacy-Policy to learn about how we use this
information.